personal SWOT analysis

So I am giving you a New Year’s assignment: do a personal SWOT analysis. The link above is to a slide deck I gave my seniors last semester. You should be able to download the file. For those of you not familiar, SWOT stands for “Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats”, and it is a simple framework commonly used at the early stages of strategic planning for organizations. You can also apply this framework to your own life, and that is what I had my seniors do (I also did it for myself). The majority of my students took it very seriously and turned in some deeply thoughtful discussions about themselves and their hopes. I won’t be collecting your assignments, but I recommend taking an hour and trying this exercise out. New Year’s is the perfect time to do this. Let me know what you think!

Format:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies!

corn bread recipe

un-becoming