raspberry amaretti

I discovered the joys of homemade amaretti from the cooking blog Love and Olive Oil a couple of months ago. Super easy to bake, they make you look much more talented than you actually are - or at least they make me look more talented than I am.


You can make them a bunch of different ways. I have tried the basic version, the cherry stuffed version (our favorite so far), and the raspberry version yesterday (pictured here).


Amaretti are an Italian cookie made with almond flour. They come out moist and chewy, with a soothing almond flavor. For the raspberry version, we added raspberry powder (the recipe called for freeze dried raspberries, which you then grind into powder - I just skipped the grinding step by buying raspberry powder from Amazon).


You can get the recipe here: https://www.loveandoliveoil.com/2018/12/raspberry-amaretti-cookies.html 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies!

corn bread recipe

un-becoming