Weiss interviews Condoleezza Rice


I have become a big fan of Bari Weiss and her project - the Honestly podcast and her Common Sense newsletter. 

The week prior to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Weiss interviewed former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. I remember Rice vaguely - I didn't pay as much attention to politics at that time - and she was a Republican and I was still a knee-jerk, Blue State public school product, anti-Republican. 

Listening to her talk about her upbringing and beliefs about individual agency were heartening. I wish she would run for president, but she swears she will not. Too bad - it would be my first time voting Republican. 

Check out the interview here:

 https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/honestly-with-bari-weiss/id1570872415?i=1000551866282 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies!

corn bread recipe

un-becoming