the carry-on life


I just saw this wistful article about traveling only with a carry-on. My sister many years ago made the same calculus as this author - forget the backpack - who wants to have all their junk on their back - get a rolly carry-on! K and I did Paris for 8 days with only a carry-on each. If you don't check a bag, the airline can't lose it. That's probably the best bit.

https://www.travelandleisure.com/travel-tips/packing-tips/how-to-travel-with-only-a-carry-on-small-suitcase?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=travelandleisure_travelandleisure&utm_content=like2buy_headline&utm_term=curalate_like2buy 

I can't wait to start traveling again.

(Pic is of K and I on our flight to Paris for our 25th wedding anniversary)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bailey's Irish Cream Brownies!

corn bread recipe

un-becoming